Lights and Sirens

Friday, Oct. 12
    9:35 a.m.: Suspicious person
    ? The subject was yelling at people at Spanos. Field interview administered.
    1:32 p.m.: Suicide subject
    ? The reporting party took the suicidal subject to Thornton Hospital, but the subject ran out. Unable to locate.
    11:00 a.m. – 9:10 p.m.: Missing person at risk
    ? The subject that ran out from Thornton Hospital was found at Sixth College. Report taken. 

Saturday, Oct. 13
    2:30 a.m.: Disturbance, general
    ? Someone was throwing eggs out a window at The Village West Building 1. Information only.
    11:43 a.m.: Disturbance, noise
    ? Kids were playing loudly and riding their bikes by La Jolla Del Sol Apartments. Checks OK.

Sunday, Oct.14
    1:47 a.m.: Disturbance, general
    ? The subject was throwing rocks and eggs at a car on North Torrey Pines Road. Gone on arrival.

Monday, Oct. 15
    1:59 a.m.: Disturbance, noise
    ? The subject at The Village Building 7 was playing video games loudly. Information only.
    8:14 p.m.: Suspicious person
    ? The subject was throwing things and threatening people at Regents Park. Unable to locate.
    10:52 p.m.: Medical aid
    ? The subject at Price Center had flu-like symptoms. Transported to hospital.

Tuesday, Oct. 16
    7:39 a.m.: Smoke check
    ? There was smoke coming from the embankment area at VA Hospital. Information only.
    6:40 p.m.: Suspicious person
    ? The reporting party thought a transient was going into the Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Unable to locate.

Wednesday, Oct. 17
    12:42 a.m.: Possession of marijuana
    ? The reporting party smelled marijuana in her own bedroom at Brennan Hall. Information only.
    8:04 a.m.: Report of burglary
    ? There was a theft of $4,017 at Internal Medicine Group Building 1. Report taken.
    8:21 a.m.: Smoke check
    ? Smoke was coming out of a garbage can at Peterson Hall. Referred to other agency – Facilities Management.
    3:34 p.m.: Medical aid
    ? The subject at York Hall passed out and refused treatment. Information only.

Thursday, Oct. 18
    12:20 a.m.: Drunk in public
    ? The subject was vomiting in bushes at Revelle Commons. Checks OK.
    7:30 a.m.: Injury
    ? A young adult female fell off her scooter at Ridge Walk and injured her legs and head. Medics responded.
    9:50 a.m.: Hazard situation
    ? A man in a wheelchair with a dog was rolling backwards at the intersection of Gilman Drive and Voigt Drive. Checks OK.
    1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Citizen contact
    ? The subject at La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology found an ink pen with a camera inside in the women’s restroom. Report taken.
    7:26 p.m.: Disturbance
    ? A crowd at Canyonview Pool was “getting out of control.” Information only.

$2515
    $5000