Lights & Sirens (Feb. 14, 2011)

Friday, Feb. 4

3:29 a.m.: Suspicious vehicle

? A vehicle was seen running unoccupied. Checks OK.

7:05 a.m.: Illegal camping

? A person seemed to be living in some waste and property found at the Guava Building in the School of Medicine. Information only.

9:10 a.m.: Fraud

? A female patient at Thornton Hospital was seen trying to use her mother’s name for ID. Gone on arrival.

Saturday, Feb. 5

2:07 p.m.: Skateboard stop

? A skateboarder was seen making three to four tricks outside Leichtag Biomedical Building before he was stopped. Unable to locate.

4:06 p.m.: Information

? A dead seagull was found on the road near the Campus Services Complex. Information only.

9: 38 p.m.: Welfare check

? A male wearing blue and gold was seen taking shots of helium at RIMAC. Information only.

Sunday, Feb. 6

12:34 a.m.:  Welfare check

? A male in his forties thought he was sitting at a bus stop but was at a hospital. Unable to locate.

Monday, Feb. 7

11:19 a.m.: Suspicious person

? A male was laying on a sidewalk in Eleanor Roosevelt College with his legs hanging in the street. Checks OK.

4:33 p.m. Suspicious person

? A male was urinating in the bushes at Mandell Weiss Theatre. Unable to locate.

Tuesday, Feb. 8

12:58 a.m.: Citizen contact

? A female at Latin America Hall was concerned because someone asked her for money. Information only.

10:19 a.m.: Information

? A bald male at the Biomedical Library was seen asking for a cold pack for his hand. Information only.

4:02 p.m.: Injury

? A female slipped and fell down two flights of stairs at Geisel Library and could not move her foot. Report taken.

Wednesday, Feb. 9

5:27 a.m.: Petty theft

? A male was stealing recyclables on a bike on Regents Road. Field interview administered.

11:14 a.m.: Non-injury accident

? There was a collision between a fork lift and a student vehicle between Powell and North Lab. Report taken.

4:10 p.m.: Burglary to vehicle

? A pair of sunglasses, an iPod and a backpack were taken from a car. Report taken.

7:51 p.m.: Information

? A suspect sent an e-mail containing racial slurs to a number of students, and the Campus Climate Council wants the Chancellor to be able to say that the school informed the police right away. Referred to other agency.

10:58 p.m.: Citizen contact

? Swastikas were drawn on posters that the reporter hung around Harlan Hall. Report taken.

Thursday, Feb. 10

1:43 a.m.: Disturbance, noise

? Loud talking and foosball playing were reported at Europe Hall. Will cooperate.

7:33 p.m.: Information

? A possibly drunk driver was swerving in and out of a lane at North Torrey Pines Road. Information only.

10:23 p.m.: Disturbance, general

? A male resident with something drawn on his face threw a chair and punched another female resident at Kathmandu. Report taken.

$2515
    $5000