Lights & Sirens

Saturday, May 5

12:21 a.m.: Noise disturbance

A male yelled profanities for 10 to 15 minutes on Redwood Drive. Quiet on arrival.

1:54 a.m.: Unknown trouble

A subject reported the sound of a screeching car and two loud bangs coming from Redwood Drive. Unable to locate.

1:33 p.m.: Report of harassing phone call

A resident of Asante Hall reported receiving threatening messages from an ex-boyfriend.

3:20 p.m.: Suspicious person

A Middle Eastern male in a black jacket and jeans was reported as heading from Urey Hall to Pacific Hall. Unable to locate.

Sunday, May 6

1:17 a.m.: Citizen contact

A group of people threw water balloons from the top floor of Tenaya Hall. Gone on arrival.

3:59 a.m.: Argument disturbance

Officers were called when two males argued on a charter bus on the way back from Tijuana. The reporter expressed concern that the confrontation would turn physical. Field interview administered.

Monday, May 7

5:12 p.m.: Suspicious person

An Asian female in her 40s was described as agitated and verbally abusive toward employees in the Grove Caffe. Field interview administered.

9:33 p.m.: Citizen contact

A female called officers after running into an Earl Warren College graduate student at the Engineering Building. She said she was “”nervous and upset”” that he tried to talk to her.

Tuesday, May 8

10:39 p.m.: General disturbance

An emergency room nurse called police when a patient taken from Pepper Canyon became uncooperative and loud with nurses.

Wednesday, May 9

12:56 a.m.: Assist other agency

The San Diego Police Department requested assistance in apprehending an armed-robbery suspect last seen at Villa Mallorca. The man was described as a black male in his mid-20s to early 30s with long hair or a wig.

1:46 a.m.: General disturbance

Members of a fraternity parked a car on Library Walk and jumped up and down on it, while throwing sticks around the area. The reporter believed they might have been drinking. Will cooperate.

11:32 p.m.: Vandalism

An unknown person threw an egg at the door of a Goldberg Hall resident adviser.

Thursday, May 10

10:24 a.m.: Psychiatric disturbance

A gray-haired white male in his 70s entered Engineering Building 3B and told an employee that he was confused. He said that he intended to remain in the building’s basement for a few days to “”fix the problem.”” Unable to locate.

12:21 p.m.: Psychiatric disturbance

The same gray-haired male returned to EBU 3B. Unable to locate.

3:39 p.m.: Report

An employee at the pharmacy on Campus Point Drive called officers to report the findings of an independent investigation regarding stolen pharmaceuticals.

5:09 p.m.: Suspicious person

A white male in a blue shirt and dark pants was reported to be selling narcotics or stolen property at the CVS Pharmacy on Nobel Drive and Villa La Jolla Drive. Field interview administered.

$2515
    $5000