High energy from Dave Matthews

On Monday night, 20,000 people, many from more than 100 miles away, packed into Coors Amphitheater in Chula Vista, San Diego, anticipating another amazing performance from the Dave Matthews Band. They were not disappointed.

Tyler Huff

For more than two hours The Dave Matthews Band played to an enthusiastic crowd that responded with as much energy as the band gave out.

And The Dave Matthews Band certainly gave out a lot of energy. The whole band seemed delighted to be playing live. Dave Matthews was upbeat and spirited throughout the whole performance and his voice was captivating throughout the show.

Boyd Tinsley was amazing on the violin and his solos provided some of the most powerful moments of the show. Stefan Lessard was great on bass and his solos were also a wonderful addition to the program. LeRoi Moore, who played the saxophone, was the least animated of the group, however this did not reflect poorly on his sound. Carter Beauford on the drums was also a remarkable part of the show and really pushed the energy level higher with his powerful sound.

Tyler Huff

The highlight of the show was the band’s rendition of “”Where Are You Going?,”” which will be the band’s next single. The audience already knew the song and loved to hear it live. “”All Along the Watchtower”” was also another great live performance. The audience was on their feet singing and cheering throughout the whole song and loved the band’s exuberance.

The concert was simply amazing. The Dave Matthews Band is definitely a band that thrives on performing live. Their energy was unbelievable and the crowd appreciated the performance from beginning to end. The Dave Matthews Band definitely deserves the reputation they have as one of the best live acts in the world.

$2515
    $5000