Lights and Siren 11/24

Friday, Nov. 14

12:40 a.m.: Suspicious Person

A possible psych subject was walking westbound down Gilman Drive and screamed obscenities at Community Service Officers. Information only. 

8:13 a.m.: Information

A UC vehicle was driving recklessly on Hopkins Drive, ignoring construction signs and hitting a flagman with its side mirror. Referred to Parking & Transportation Services.

9:43 p.m.: Excessive Alcohol

A female was found passed out on the steps leading to the Croutons restaurant. Transported to hospital.

Saturday, Nov. 15

12:39 a.m.: Battery

The victim reported being punched in the face by an intoxicated roommate in the Village East. Report taken.

8:55 p.m.: Medical Aid

An adult female in the Village East had an allergic reaction to an unknown food. Transported to hospital.

Sunday, Nov. 16

2:39 p.m.: Information

Geisel Library security asked the subject to leave for taking pictures inside the building. Information only.

6:20 p.m.: Attempted Burglary

Two unknown suspects unsuccessfully attempted to enter a locked room in the Economics Building. Report taken.

Monday, Nov. 17

6:15 p.m.: Information

Two subjects were soliciting books and donations at the La Jolla Del Sol apartments. Information only.

Tuesday, Nov. 18

3 p.m.: Disturbance

The reporting party stated that Thornton medical staff were mistreating her and attempting to kick her out of the hospital. Checks OK.

7:05 p.m.: Injury

A young adult male fell off his skateboard near Galbraith Hall and suffered a head injury. Transported to hospital. 

8:20 p.m.: Suspicious Person

An adult male was stumbling around the Revelle Keeling Apartments draped in a white blanket, possibly under the influence of drugs. Closed by adult citation.

Wednesday, Nov. 19

5:48 p.m.: Information

An oil spill was reported near the Gilman Parking Office. Referred to Environment, Health & Safety.

11:02 p.m.: Medical Aid

A young adult female in the Sixth College Apartments had trouble breathing. Medics responded.

Thursday, Nov. 20

12:52 p.m.: Collision

A vehicle in Lot 701 stopped in the roadway and backed into another car. Report taken.

6 p.m.: Collision

A UC cart crashed into a cement barrier while attempting to avoid a pedestrian. Report taken.