Lights and Sirens

Saturday, May 18

12:13 a.m.: Vehicle Stop
    ?A 27-year-old male valet was stopped at Torrey Pines Scenic Drive and North Torrey Pines for a DUI of alcohol and for being under the influence of drugs. Closed by adult arrest.
    2:04 a.m.: Disturbance, Fight
    ?A 26-year-old female caregiver was acting disorderly while intoxicated at RIMAC Field. Report taken.
    2:16 a.m.: Disturbance, General
    ?The subject at Village East 1 was throwing bottles out the windows of the tower. Information only.
    3:23 p.m.: Incomplete Wireless Call
    ?The reporting party misdialed and hung up in Tioga Hall. Checks OK. 

Monday, May 20

8:56 a.m.: Gas/Water/Sewer Leak
    ?The street was flooding at Gilman Drive and Myers Drive. Checks OK.
    7:20 p.m.: Non-Injury Accident
    ?A UC vehicle parked close to the exit of the car wash in Lot 504 and was damaged when a UC shuttle bus activated the car wash. Report taken.
    8:54 p.m.: Unknown Injury Accident
    ?A car drove into a dead end at North Torrey Pines Road and Genesee Avenue. Referred to other agency — San Diego Police Department. 

Tuesday, May 21

9:50 a.m.: Trespass
    ?An adult male refused to leave the Thornton Hospital ER; he was argumentative but not combative. Field interview.
    1:53 p.m.: Citizen Contact
    ?An unknown person climbed over a construction site fence and requested extra patrol. Information only.
    9:00 p.m.: Suspicious Person
    ?A 27-year-old male at the Warren Student Activity Center was stopped for being a possible bike caser. He was arrested for being in possession of a weapon at school, taking a weapon (non-firearm) from a peace officer, obstructing a public officer, possession of burglary tools and theft of bicycle or bicycle part. Closed by adult arrest. 

Wednesday, May 22

Time Unknown: Non-Injury Accident
    ?The reporting party was struck by a shuttle bus at Price Center — will make a report at a later time. Information only.
    8:59 p.m.: Citizen Contact
    ?A juvenile son was with his father, who does not have custody, at Lebon Drive. Juvenile returned to mother’s home.
    9:20 p.m.: Non-Injury Accident
    ?In Lot 507, a C shuttle bus collided with a bollard. Report taken. 

Thursday, May 23

1:06 a.m.: Citizen Contact
    ?There was an intoxicated female at Douglas Hall, her roommates promised to take care of her. Checks OK.
    11:24 a.m.: Non-Injury Accident
    ?Vehicle vs. curb at Scholars Drive South and Muir Lane. Information only.
    11:43 a.m.: Fire
    ?There was black smoke coming from the roof area of the Biomedical Sciences Building. False alarm.
    3:00 p.m.: Vandalism
    ?The mailbox at the Chancellor’s Residence was damaged; the damage was worth $325. Report taken.}
    6:26 p.m.: Preserve the Peace
    ?The reporting party wanted to pick up their child from their estranged spouse. Information only.
    7:13 p.m.: Information
    ?There were two party buses in Lot 705. Information only.
    9:21 p.m.: Welfare Check
    ?There was a report of an incoherent subject sitting at the Sun God statue. Gone on arrival.