Lights and Sirens

Friday, Oct. 16
    1:15 a.m.: Trespass
    ? A Latina female with a small build, wearing a gown and carrying a bag of clothes, was reported as “refusing to leave” Thornton Hospital. Field interview administered.
    1:41 a.m.: Alcohol content
    ? Two males were seen carrying bottles of alcohol outside Frankfurter Hall.

Saturday, Oct. 17
    12:56 a.m.: Possession of marijuana
    ? The odor of marijuana was detected at the Muir College apartments.
    11:34 p.m.: Citizen contact
    ? A taxi-cab driver was arguing with a female resident for not paying her cab fare at Lot 406.

Sunday, Oct. 18
    1:06 a.m.: Noise disturbance
    ? A loud party was reported at Cuzco Hall. Verbal warning issued.

Monday, Oct. 19
    2:05 a.m.: Welfare check
    ? A female was seen dancing in the middle of Lot 406. Checks OK.
    8:40 a.m.: Accident report
    ? The driver of a shuttle was reported as accidentally “[striking] a pedestrian in the face with his mirror” at the Shuttle Trailer.
    12:14 p.m.: Fire
    ? A trashcan was on fire at the Biology Building.
    1:05 p.m.: Citizen contact
    ? An Indian male in his early 20s was reported as attempting to take a stranger’s baby out of its sling, and did not understand when the reporting party told him that he “could not hold the baby.” Field interview administered.

Tuesday, Oct. 20
    11:43 a.m.: Injury
    ? A female with a rod in her leg was reported as unable to stand after slipping on the stairs at the Thurgood Marshall Activity Center.

Wednesday, Oct. 21
    2:04 a.m.: Call for help
    ? Two screams, followed by two more screams, were heard at the snake path behind Geisel Library.
    2:16 p.m.: Suspicious person
    ? A white male with light brown hair and weighing approximately 225 pounds was reported as “knocking on neighbors’ doors” and “acting like he wanted to go inside [the South Mesa] apartments” on Regents Road. Unable to locate.
    2:47 p.m.: Suspicious person
    ? A teenage male wearing a black baseball cap was reported as “knocking on doors and seeing if they would let him in” at the apartments on Miramar Street. Field interview administered.
    5:00 p.m.: Prisoner
    ? A 30- to 40-year-old male was caught stealing goods worth $15.98 from the UCSD Bookstore. Arrest misdemeanor.
    7:06 p.m.: Drunk in public
    ? An unknown number of males were reported as intoxicated at the Torrey Pines Glider Port. Arrest misdemeanor.

Thursday, Oct. 22
    8:10 a.m.: Suspicious person
    ? A black male in his 40s, wearing a maroon dress shirt and khaki pants, was reported as “walking up to an unknown vehicle” as if he was “going to punch the window” before “[running] around Lot [603] and talking to himself.” Unable to locate.
    9:47 a.m.: Suspicious person
    ? A black male wearing a purple-stripe dress shirt was seen “pointing his finger like he had a gun” and “talking to himself” at Lot 603.

$2515
    $5000