""I Think I Love My Wife""

For all married men whose sex lives have grown dull and listless (which is probably applicable to most), there’s finally a movie that sympathizes. In “”I Think I Love My Wife,”” middle-aged father and husband Richard (Chris Rock), meets a flirtatious younger woman (Kerry Washington), and struggles to maintain his old-news marriage and newfound adulterous desires. Whether riding the bus, walking through the train station or just sitting in the park, beautiful and lustful women in every direction make the task of fidelity all the more difficult – and, of course, all the more fun for us. There is no lack of exposed skin, dirty thoughts and gritty commentary on today’s marital issues.

Unlike Rock’s past box-office flops, he decided to write and direct “”I Think I Love My Wife,”” not to mention use his own marital experience as inspiration. And if it reflects his life in any of the same ways as the critically acclaimed television show “”Everybody Hates Chris,”” his latest should be worth at least a few laughs.