Lights and Sirens

0

Friday, Jan. 9

4:05 p.m.: Medical Aid

A young adult female was possibly having a miscarriage in 1 Miramar Building 2. Transported to hospital.

8:51 p.m.: Unknown Trouble

Screaming was heard from a male and female subject in the Revelle Apartments. Checks ok.

Saturday, Jan. 10

12:13 a.m.: Smoke Check

A community service officer reported a fire alarm sounding and white smoke coming from a building in the North Mesa Apartments. Checks ok.

Sunday, Jan. 11

1:59 a.m.: Disturbance

A couple was arguing outside the Marshall Apartments West. One subject transported to hospital for detox.

6:39 p.m.: Injury

An adult male was found lying on a bench by Sun God Field and had hit his head previously but didn’t remember how. Transported to hospital.

Monday, Jan. 12

10:49 a.m.: Suspicious Person

A non-affiliate adult male was watching pornography on a public computer in the Price Center. Stay Away Order issued.

7 p.m.: Petty Theft

A gym bag containing miscellaneous items was stolen from RIMAC, with an estimated loss of $678. Report taken.

9:40 p.m.: Welfare Check

An adult male reportedly requested medics, stating he had shingles and was depressed. Gone on arrival.

Tuesday, Jan. 13

5:12 a.m.: Discharging a Firearm

A male and female subject reported hearing three gunshots by the Student Center Building A. Unable to locate.

4:40 a.m.: Vandalism

An unknown object was used to smash a Town Square water fountain, resulting in $1 million in damages. Report taken.

7:43 p.m.: Disturbance

A subject in the Matthews Apartments was reportedly under the influence of drugs and fighting with roommates. Transported to hospital.

Wednesday, Jan. 14

9:24 a.m.: Suspicious Person

An adult male and female subject were reportedly going into dumpsters by Regents Road. Unable to locate.

4:26 p.m.: Medical Aid

A Price Center employee fell and burned herself with hot food. Transported to hospital.

Thursday, Jan. 15

11:24 a.m.: Medical Aid

A young adult female in Price Center Theater felt dizzy and collapsed. Transported to hospital.

4:04 p.m.: Hazard Situation

According to Facilities Management, a large amount of blood was found in the women’s restroom at the Humanities & Social Sciences Building. Referred to Environment, Health & Safety.