Lights and Sirens

Friday, April 19

2:39 a.m.: Suspicious Person
    ?A 24-year-old male was arrested at Tenaya Hall for possession of burglary tools. Closed by adult citation.
    11:48 a.m.: Vehicle Stop
    ?A 25-year-old male was arrested at 8700 Dunaway Drive because his license was suspended, and he was in possession of marijuana. Closed, cited and released. 

Saturday, April 20

2:53 a.m.: Medical Aid
    ?A 20-year-old female in Parking Lot 506 was arrested for possession of narcotic controlled substance, unlawful use of ID care, possession of marijuana under 28.5 grams and disorderly conduct because of alcohol. Closed by adult arrest.
    12:54 a.m.: Disturbance, General
    ?The subject got out of the Jacuzzi at Canyonview Pool. Field interview administered.

Sunday, April 21

3:19 a.m.: Disturbance, Group
    ?The subjects were climbing over a vehicle in Parking Lot 359. Gone on arrival.
    11:48 a.m.: Medical Aid
    ?The subject hurt himself sliding into a base at Triton Ballpark. Transported to hospital.
    9:57 p.m.: Disturbance, Noise
    ?In Parking Lot 308, there was a beeping noise every 20 minutes. Quiet on arrival.

Tuesday, April 23

12:41 a.m.: Disturbance, Domestic Violence
    ?A 20-year-old female student was arrested for domestic battery at The Village West Building 3. Closed by adult arrest.
    1:53 a.m.: Burglary, Hot Prowl
    ?The subject in Muir Apartments heard someone climbing on the balcony and knocking. Checks OK.
    10:00 p.m.: Medical Aid
    ?The subjects passed out while on a treadmill at Main Gym. Transported to hospital by medics.

Wednesday, April 24

9:18 a.m.: Information
    ?At Urey Hall, there was a call from inside an elevator, and they were unable to determine if someone was stuck inside. Referred to other agency.
    11:12 a.m.: Reckless Driving
    ?A vehicle was pulled over at Matthews Lane for running stop signs all over campus. Cited.
    4:33 p.m.: Citizen Contact
    ?The reporting party contacted the UCSD Police Department because she was concerned about the odd and possibly threatening emails sent to her by her ex-boyfriend. Report taken.
    11:05 p.m.: Suspicious Person
    ?A custodian reported a suspicious person inside the women’s restroom at Campus Services Complex Building C. Unable to locate.
    1:51 p.m.: Suspicious Person
    ?The subject was moving from restroom to restroom at UNEX C. Unable to locate. 

Thursday, April 25

11:10 a.m.: Illegal Parking
    ?A vehicle was parked in a handicap spot for about a week in Lot 357. Referred to other agency — Parking.
    3:01 p.m.: Illegal Parking
    ?A car in the Gilman Parking Structure was blocking traffic, and the driver refused to move the car. Checks OK.
    4:07 p.m.: Citizen Contact
    ?A citizen contacted the UCSD Police Department, reporting that they had lost their cell phone a week ago. Information only.
    6:01 p.m.: Injury
    ?Bicyclist collides with skateboard at Urey Hall. Report taken.