Lights and Sirens

Thursday, March 28
    4:52 p.m.: Suspicious Person
    A 55-year-old male was arrested after discharging a gun in the air at Torrey Pines Glider Port. Closed by citation, adult.
    7:57 p.m.: Battery
    An unknown suspect grabbed the back of the victim’s leg without permission at Hopkins Parking Structure. Report taken.

Friday, March 29
    6:30 a.m.: Welfare Check
    A mother was concerned about her daughter’s suspicious post on Facebook. Checks OK.
    7:50 a.m.: Burglary
    A vending machine was broken into at the Center for Molecular Medicine. $200 of damage was done to the machine, and there was a possible loss of $85 to $150 in products. Report taken.

Saturday, March 30
    11:26 a.m.: Medical Aid
    Two subjects were injured at Warren Field; one was a juvenile female with a head injury. Medics & Fire responded.

Sunday, March 31
    2:36 a.m.: Citizen Contact
    Residents at The Village Building 5 complained their neighbors were being rude. Information only.
    6:26 a.m.: Noise Disturbance
    At Miramar Building 4, there was a complaint of person(s) walking loudly and moving furniture. Information only.
    7:09 p.m.: Injury
    A juvenile male at Europe Hall cut his forehead while doing pull-ups. Transported to hospital.

Monday, April 1
    12:38 a.m.: Injury
    An adult female at the Village East 1 hit her head on the headboard of her bed and sustained a laceration to the back of her head. Transported to hospital.
    2:25 p.m.: Injury
    A young adult male fell off his skateboard in Marshall College and struck his chin on the pavement. Transported to hospital.
    5:30 p.m.: Hazard Situation
    A subject jumped off of IGPP Munk Lab with a parachute onto the beach below. Information only.
    6:04 p.m.: Non-Injury Accident
    A female locked her keys inside her vehicle, blocking traffic at Greenhouse Lane and Voigt Drive. Information only.

Tuesday, April 2
    8:54 a.m.: Incomplete Wireless Call
    Someone called the Center for Molecular Medicine and hung up; there was muffled talking in the background of the phone call. Checks OK.
    6:00 p.m.: Fire
    There was a small fire in an oven at Asante Hall. The fire was put out and Housing, Dining and Hospitality maintenance was required. Report taken.

Wednesday, April 3
    8:45 a.m.: Prisoner
    A 22-year-old female student was arrested for shoplifting. Closed by citation, Adult.
    6:28 p.m.: Information
    The reporting party was unable to find their vehicle at Hopkins Parking Structure; said they will call back if they still cannot find the vehicle. Information only.

Thursday, April 4
    7:29 p.m.: Information
    There was an unoccupied inflatable boat in the water at Scripps Institution of Oceanography Pier. Referred to other agency — lifeguards.

$2515
    $5000