Lights and Sirens (April 17, 2011)

Friday, April 8

12:56 a.m.: Drunk in public

? A male wearing all black and carrying a backpack was dancing and stumbling around in the parking lot. Detention only.

11:06 a.m.: Injury

? A 5-year-old female had her finger caught in a car door and was bleeding. Report taken.

1:21 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A male followed the reporter to her apartment and tried to open her door at the Village. Field interview administered.

2:47 p.m.: Information

? The reporter at McGill Hall “had a lack of emotion” and felt disturbed. Information only.

Saturday, April 9

12:00 a.m.: Report of vandalism

? People were throwing objects from the top of the Applied Physics & Mathematics building, and there was also broken glass at MOM. Report taken.

1:15 a.m.: Vandalism

? A male at the Village punched a window and ran away. Report taken.

11:31 a.m.: General disturbance

? A group of 20 students playing soccer on Marshall Field were playing too close to the sidewalk and hit a parent in the head with their soccer ball. The resident dean of Thurgood Marshall College asked them to move the game somewhere else, but the students refused. Checks OK.

Monday, April 11

3:27 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A male in a white T-shirt and a black baseball cap was throwing Koala newspapers in people’s faces on Price Center lawn at Library Walk. Report taken.

11:20 p.m.: Attempt to contact

? A female entered into Mexico accidentally and was stopped at the border at San Ysidro. She did not have the correct paperwork to reenter the United States. Unable to locate.

Tuesday, April 12

12:59 p.m.: Suicide attempt

? A female who was frustrated with school gave her laptop to a friend and said she was “going to the Cliffs.” Report taken.

Wednesday, April 13

7:48 a.m.: Illegal camping

? A male was sleeping outside the sliding glass door at Robert Paine Scripps Center with a surfboard next to him. Checks OK.

10:59 a.m.: Drunk in public

? A “skinny” 20-year-old male on the intersection of Villa La Jolla Drive and Gilman Drive could barely walk. Report taken.

2:54 p.m.: Citizen contact

? The reporter at the CSC building said someone logged into her WebReg account and dropped her from a class. Report taken.

5:26 p.m.: Drunk in public

? A drunk male with “very long hair and long beard” was carrying a laptop, yelling and touching people at Round Table at Price Center. Report taken.

Thursday, April 14

7:40 a.m.: General disturbance

? Two transients were harassing the reporter and some children at a bus stop at Eucalyptus Grove Lane. Field interview administered.

1:02 p.m.: Report of vandalism

? The reporter found a swastika on a wall near Mandeville Center. Unable to locate.

$2515
    $5000