Online Rates

Home Page Banner Advertisements
    450/mo. or $150/week
    May rotate with up to 4 others. Placement is subject to availability.
    Specifications: 468×60
    Please provide instructions regarding the code for linking through the banner – The Guardian reserves the right to adjust the code.

Home Page Tile Ads
    $225.mo. or $75/week
    Tile Placement is on the home page, left side.
    Specifications: 200 pixels x 200 pixels.

Site wide Advertising Text Links
    Please limit viewable text to 30 characters.
    Qty. 1-9 $60 mo.
    Qty. 10-24 $50 mo.
    Qty. 25 or more $40 mo.

Policies and Deadlines
    Online advertising policies are subject to the same policies as for print advertising. This also applies to deadlines, payment, billing, design services and late charges. Links directed to other sites are also subject to Guardian policies and guidelines with respect to content, and The Guardian reserves the right to refuse the link originating from the banner advertisement.
    Cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted

Space and Artwork Deadline
    Web site banners are updated every Thursday morning; text links can be uploaded Mondays or Thursdays by 4pm PST. Internet banner space reservation space deadline is the Thursday prior (one week in advance) at 2PM; artwork deadline is Monday prior at 2PM. The Guardian offers design services for web site banners – please contact 858-534-3467 for more details. If artwork is not received by the deadline, the advertisers assumes the cost the advertisement, and may be charged a late fee.

” />

Home Page Banner Advertisements
    450/mo. or $150/week
    Specifications: 468×60

Home Page Tile Ads
    $225.mo. or $75/week

Site wide Advertising Text Links
    Qty. 1-9 $60 mo.
    Qty. 10-24 $50 mo.
    Qty. 25 or more $40 mo.

Policies and Deadlines

Space and Artwork Deadline