Summer Movie Preview: ""I Know Who Killed Me""

Her name is Aubrey Fleming – and, quite amazingly, the bitch knows who killed her.

Played by everyone’s favorite busty, yayed-out redhead, Aubrey (Lindsay Lohan) is a bright, popular high school student from a small and peaceful town. But her seemingly ordinary life is thrown into turmoil after she is kidnapped and mercilessly tortured by a sadistic serial killer.

Somehow, a miracle allows Aubrey to escape from the madman – but alas, there’s a catch. She wakes up in the hospital with post-traumatic, stress-induced amnesia, swearing that she is not, in fact, Aubrey, all in the faces of her concerned yet baffled friends and family.

Oh, no!

Fueled by a desire to unearth her true identity, the dazed young woman goes on a quest to find out just who she really is, all the while being trailed by her almost-killer. Will she ever be normal again?

Although the amnesia shtick has been milked to the core (see “”The Machinist,”” “”Memento”” and even “”A Little Princess””), “”I Know Who Killed Me”” promises a seductively dirty striptease from Lohan – so you might as well just go, even if it’s just to see her shake her bouncy DDs. Plus, who wouldn’t want to watch an annoying, Disney-spawned tabloid slutbag roll her eyes and quasi-orgasmically shriek in pain while being repeatedly tortured? July 27.

$2515
    $5000