Lights & Sirens

Monday, Oct. 4

8:01 a.m.: Officers arrested a 45-year-old male nonaffiliate at Tenaya Hall for petty theft. Cited and released.

10:26 a.m.: A student reported the theft of a silver and black Specialized Hardrock B21 Pro mountain bike from bike racks east of Lot 357. Loss: $450.

12:40 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a blue GT Palomar B21 mountain bike from the bike racks between Argo and Blake Halls. Loss: $200.

2:15 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a black and white Gary Fisher Tarpon B21 mountain bike from the Sixth College Residential Life Office. Loss: $350.

Tuesday, Oct. 5

11:20 a.m.: A student reported the theft of a blue and white Trek 4500 B24 mountain bike from the Eleanor Roosevelt College Student Activity Center bike racks. Loss: $390.

11:20 a.m.: A student reported the theft of a silver and red Mongoose mountain bike from Center Hall. Loss: $100.

12:25 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a backpack from UCSD Bookstore. Loss: $265.

2 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a chrome GT mountain bike from Lot 359. Loss: $100.

5:21 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a laptop computer from Tenaya Hall. Loss: $1,700.

7:30 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a wallet from Galathea Hall room 352. Loss: $30.

7:44 p.m.: Officers arrested a 36-year-old nonaffiliate on Villa La Jolla Drive for a felony warrant for parole violation. Transported to Central Jail. No bail.

Wednesday, Oct. 6

1:20 a.m.: A student reported the burglary of a green 1996 Honda Accord in Pangea Parking Structure. Loss: $210.

12 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a blue and silver Trek B21 mountain bike from the south Price Center bike racks. Loss: $229.99.

1:59 p.m.: Officers arrested a 20-year-old female student in Lot 207 for misuse of a handicap placard. Cited and released.

3:50 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a green Huffy Cranbrook cruiser from the York Hall bike racks. Loss: $79.

3:50 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a yellow and black Trek 4300 B21 mountain bike from the Sixth College Apartment 1100 Building bike racks. Loss: $30.

4:08 p.m.: A student reported burglary of a white 1995 Saturn SL. Loss: $1,320.

7 p.m.: A student reported burglary of a beige Honda Accord. Loss: $300.

Thursday, Oct. 7

11 a.m.: A student reported the theft of a black and cherry Giant B18 mountain bike from the York Hall bike racks. Loss: $50.

11:36 a.m.: A student reported the theft of a black and gray Iron Horse B24 mountain bike from Lot 304. Loss: $200.

12:35 p.m.: A 56-year-old female staff member complained of dizziness at Cellular and Molecular Medicine East. Transported to Sharp Hospital by paramedics.

2 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a blue and silver Fuji B24 mountain bike from the bike racks between Mandler Hall and McGill Hall. Loss: $400.

11:45 p.m.: Officers arrested a 27-year-old female nonaffiliate at La Jolla Village Drive and Lebon Drive for driving under the influence of alcohol. Transported to Las Colinas.

Friday, Oct. 8

3:15 a.m.: A 19-year-old male student suffered from alcohol overdose at Tenaya Hall. Transported to Thornton Hospital by paramedics.

12:19 p.m.: A student reported the theft of a blue and silver Giant B21 mountain bike from the Peterson Hall bike racks. Loss: $325.

12:58 p.m.: A staff member reported the theft of a metal sign from the walkway between Revelle College and the Main Gym. Loss: $55.

2:45 p.m.: Officers detained an 18-year-old student in Lot 208 for being drunk in public. Transported to detox.

— Compiled by Lisa Mak

Associate News Editor

$2515
    $5000