Lights and Sirens

Wednesday, Dec. 17

3:29 p.m.: Medical Aid

A young adult female in Cuzco House experienced an intense migraine and was unable to move or see. Transported to hospital. 

4:36 p.m.: Hit-and-Run

An older female ran into a parked vehicle and left the area looking confused. Information only.

Friday, Dec. 19

12:19 a.m.: Medical Aid

A young adult female reported that her boyfriend poured an unknown liquid down her throat while the two were drinking alcohol. Both parties transported to hospital.

10:42 a.m.: Domestic Violence

A physical argument between a boyfriend and girlfriend broke out in Tenaya Hall. Closed by adult arrest. 

1:48 p.m.: Injury

A male bicyclist fell off his bike and suffered a head injury. Transported to hospital.

Monday, Dec. 22

2:29 p.m.: Information

A nonaffiliate florist called the campus and asked for permission to trim eucalyptus trees for a floral arrangement; permission was denied. Information only. 

Wednesday, Dec. 24

2:18 p.m.: Water Leak

Thirty gallons of water leaked onto the floor of the Center for Molecular Medicine. Referred to other agency. 

9:51 p.m.: Suspicious Person

An adult male camped out on a Price Center table for the past hour. Field interview conducted,

Monday, Dec. 29

12:30 a.m.: Traffic Stop

The subject was found to be in violation of his parole and possessed controlled substances and stolen property. Closed by adult arrest.

12:41 p.m.: Citizen Contact

A subject reported that a former roommate was sending harassing text messages. Referred to Student Legal Services. 

Wednesday, Dec. 31

12:03 a.m.: Hazard Situation

A vehicle broke down and blocked traffic near La Jolla Village Drive. Vehicle towed.

7 p.m.: Burglary

Subjects forcibly entered a lab at the Leichtag Family Foundation Biomedical Research Building, causing $300 in damages. Report taken.