May 3, 2010

Friday, April 23

6:09 a.m.: Disturbance

? A dog was reported as “in distress” at 1 Miramar Building, Miramar St. Information only.

2:11 p.m.: Possession of marijuana

? A white male in his 30s with dirty-blonde hair and wearing an orange shirt and khaki pants was reported as smoking marijuana at Lot 503. Unable to locate.

Saturday, April 24

2:16 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A black male in his 30s wearing a gray jogging suit and black boots was reported as soliciting “to buy some toys.” Arrest felony.

Sunday, April 25

3:33 p.m.: Medical aid

? A 23-year-old male was reported as nauseous, lightheaded and short of breath on the fourth floor of Bates Hall. Referred to other agency.

Monday, April 26

8:40 a.m.: Citizen contact

? A female reported that she was receiving phone calls and e-mails from a former coworker. Information only.

8:44 p.m.: Injury

? An 18-year-old female was reported as unconscious, breathing heavily and “only blinking” after fainting and hitting her head by the basketball court at RIMAC. Referred to other agency.

1:07 p.m.: Injury

? An 18-year-old male was reported as still conscious and breathing while bleeding heavily after cutting his finger on his bicycle at the Bike Shop in the Student Center. Report taken.

4:12 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A black male in his late 50s wearing blue pants and a jacket was reported as “visibly angry” and yelling in Lot 201. Unable to locate.

Tuesday, April 27

2:28 p.m.: Citizen contact

? A female reported being concerned about a male who had “touched her on the shoulder yesterday” at Biomedical Library, and said she believed that he “[pretended] not to speak English in order to touch her.” Field interview administered.

5:44 p.m.: Suspicious person

? An Indian or Middle-Eastern male wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, white sneakers and glasses was reported as carrying a camera and taking pictures of license plates. Checks OK.

Wednesday, April 28

1:12 a.m.: Drag racing

? An officer reported a vehicle driving around in circles in Lot 104. Unable to locate.

1:43 p.m.: Suspicious person

? An approximately 50-year-old white female — wearing a bright orange sweatshirt, jeans and a couple of backpacks — was reported as potentially mentally unstable, and as refusing to leave Geisel Library after being asked to do so. Information only.

Thursday, April 29

2:15 p.m.: Citizen contact

? A white male in his 40s with a beard, a black leather jacket, a green cap, gray pants and flashlight was reported as writing down license-plate information at Hopkins Parking Structure. Canceled after dispatch.

4:42 p.m.: Citizen contact

? Blood and feces were left on the walls of the staff restroom at the Rady School of Management for approximately the seventh time in the last few weeks.

$2505
$5000