Best Place to Doodle

ON CAMPUS — At some point during the construction of Pepper Canyon Hall, a particularly enlightened group of engineers decided every student should have enough desk space to set up a television, two toaster ovens and a Stratego board. The result of their brave vision was Room 121 — a shining testament to personal space in a world of cramped lecture halls, and one of the most ideal doodling locales on campus.

When presented with a writing surface the size of a small raft, it becomes difficult for the habitual doodler to remain focused on the lecture at hand. The cold gray desktop becomes a vast landscape of ink-stained possibility, and absent-minded margin scribbling is transformed into an epic 50-minute parade of artistic vision. Weird-looking classmates appear as trained models, poised magnificently for renderings of their more unfortunate features — beady eyes, big ears, tightly pursed lips.

Room 121’s limitless desk space — paired with exceptionally comfortable swinging swivel chairs — allows for ultimate postural relaxation. Stretch out across your cot-like plane of composite wood and indulge in creative catnaps between furious bursts of cartoonistry. The world is your makeshift college-ruled sketchbook, and with a desk seemingly designed for cartographic readings, the imagination rules.

$2515
$5000