Lights and Sirens

Friday, Oct. 24

8:38 p.m.: Injury 

A young adult male cut his hand on broken glass in Tenaya Hall. Transported to hospital.

10:44 p.m.: Person Down

An officer observed an adult male passed out by Lot P357. Closed by adult arrest.

Saturday, Oct. 25

1:48 a.m.: Drunk in Public

An adult male was cited for underage consumption of alcohol from an open container. Closed by adult citation. 

7:43 p.m.: Suspicious Person

An adult female approached people on Gilman Drive and asked for money. Cited.

Sunday, Oct 26

3:35 p.m.: Injury

A young adult male’s head was bleeding after falling off his bicycle on Library Walk. Transported to hospital.

9:54 pm.: Explosion

The sound of an explosion was reported by the Village West, with no signs of smoke or fire. Unable to locate.

Monday, Oct. 27

12 p.m.: Grand Theft

An unattended backpack with a wallet, laptop and clothing inside was stolen from Price Center, with a total loss of $1,000. Report taken.

4 p.m.: Animal Call

An unleashed puppy knocked over a toddler in the Coast Apartments, with no injuries reported. Report taken.

5:34 p.m.: Information

A subject in the Village West was reportedly hanging from the 14th floor and climbed back in, claiming to have been trying to get across to the next floor. Information only.

Tuesday, Oct. 28

10:39 a.m.: Fire

The Internal Medicine Group Building 1 was evacuated due to smoke coming from a faulty air conditioning fan. Information only.

2:51 a.m.: Injury

An adult female fell from her wheelchair and suffered a head injury by the Myers bus stop. Transported to hospital.

9:24 p.m.: Suicide Attempt

A young adult female stated to her roommates that she was going to attempt suicide. Transported to hospital for evaluation.

Wednesday, Oct. 29

5:56 p.m.: Citizen Contact

A subject was allegedly sending inappropriate Facebook photos to the reporting party. Information only.

6:37 p.m.: Burglary

Two male subjects were reportedly trying to open a car door in the Hopkins Parking Structure. Unable to locate.