Lights and Sirens

Friday, February 15 10:30 p.m.: Citizen contact
    ?An RA requested assistance regarding student drinking at Argo Hall. Information only.

Saturday, February 16 2:13 a.m.: Assist other agency
    ?An RA requested assistance in handling a loud party at Meteor Hall. Information only.

2:47 a.m.: Traffic stop
    ?An underage male was caught drinking and driving on the intersection of Genesee Avenue and North Torrey Pines Road. Closed by adult citation.

3:01 a.m.: Suspicious vehicle
    ?An unemployed male was driving under the influence at Torrey Pines Center South. Closed by adult arrest.

5:16 p.m.: Welfare check
    ?A parent was concerned because a daughter at North America Hall had not responded to texts or calls in the past two days. Unable to locate, suitemate saw subject yesterday.

Sunday, February 17 11:30 p.m.: Medical aid
    ?The subject at The Village Building 8 consumed excessive amounts of alcohol. Transported to Thornton Hospital by medics.

11:50 p.m.: Citizen contact
    ?The subject at The Village East Building 2 requested information on restraining orders. Information only.

Monday, February 18 1:45 a.m.: Drunk in public
    ?The subject at Oceanview Terrace was drunk. Transported to detox.

7:11 a.m.: Citizen contact
    ?The location of a stolen phone was revealed to be Tamarack Apartments. Unable to locate.

4:27 p.m.: Skateboard stop
    ?A skateboarder was stopped at Center Hall. Field interview administered. Tuesday, February 19 12:35 a.m.: Disturbance, noise
    ?There was “loud music and stomping” at Tioga Hall. Information only.

12:44 a.m.: Suspicious person
    ?There was a dumpster diver at RIMAC. Field interview administered.

11:50 a.m.: Welfare check
    ?A woman was arrested on the intersection of Regents and Executive for being in possession and under the influence of narcotics. Closed by adult arrest.

5:42 p.m.: Welfare check
    ?The subject was standing on Voigt Bridge for five minutes. Gone on arrival.

Wednesday, February 20 12:08 a.m.: Medical aid
    ?The subject at Marshall Apartments West “passed out” and hit his or her head. Transported to hospital by medics.

1:55 a.m.: Disturbance, noise
    ?Someone was playing a guitar and singing at Brennan Hall. Unable to locate.

6:08 a.m.: Injury
    ?The subject fell off a skateboard on the intersection of Voigt Drive and Hopkins Drive. Transported to hospital by medics.

3:25 p.m.: Medical aid
    ?The subject at Marshall Apartments West was complaining of mouth pain. Transported to hospital by medics.

Thursday, February 21 2:04 a.m.: Suspicious person
    ?The subject at Biomedical Library was sleeping on the south side of the building. Field interview administered.

8:30 a.m.: Non injury accident
    ?A vehicle crashed into a fence at Mesa Daycare. Report taken

6:40 p.m.: Animal call
    ?There was a dog left inside a vehicle since the morning at Gilman Parking Structure. Information only.