Apr. 26, 2010

Friday, April 16

7:40 a.m.: Citizen contact

? Erasable religious messages were reported as written all over the board at Warren Lecture Hall. Information only.

2:03 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A white male in his 50s was reported as “carrying a plastic bag” and “asking for a station wagon” while wandering in circles at the Gilman-Myers bus stop. Unable to locate.

9:53 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A white female in UCSD sweatpants and a UCSD top was reported as sleeping in Sun God Lounge. Field interview administered.

Saturday, April 17

11:06 a.m.: Indecent exposure

? A Latino male in his 20s carrying a water bottle was reported as exposing himself outside the front door of McGill Hall. Information only.

8:46 p.m.: Citizen contact

? A UCSD Guardian golf cart was reported as missing at Cuzco Hall. Information only.

10:55 p.m.: Noise disturbance

? A resident on Regents Road was reported as having played bongo drums for the last hour. Will cooperate.

Sunday, April 18

11:52 p.m.: Discharging a firearm

? A CSO reported that someone had shot a BB gun at Russel Lane and Rupertus Way. Report taken.

Tuesday, April 20

12:13 a.m.: Medical aid

? A male student reported that he was “feeling shaky” after taking Xanax about four hours back and smoking weed at the Village. Information only.

2:42 a.m.: Battery

? A student reported that his roommate had hit him in the back with his fist for playing video games too loudly. Report taken.

6:52 a.m.: Suspicious package

? A package in gray wrapping with blue-and-gold ribbon, “like a present,” was reported on Library Walk, with no one in the area. Information only.

10:28 a.m.: Sexual battery

? A case of sexual assault involving oral copulation was reported at Student Health. Referred to other agency.

1:48 p.m.: Noise disturbance

? A 60-year-old white male with a placard was reported as screaming periodically for five minutes at a time and disturbing work in front of Geisel Library. Checks OK.

5:17 p.m.: Suspicious vehicle

? A dark-haired white male was reported as driving a 15-passenger van with tinted windows in front of the Preuss School on Voigt Drive. Checks OK.

9:12 p.m.: Petty theft

? A pair of women’s underwear was reported as stolen from the laundry room at the Marshall apartments. Information only.

Wednesday, April 21

8:36 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A 30-year-old black male was reported as selling candy from a clear plastic box and slurring his speech at Miramar Building. Gone on arrival.

9:22 p.m.: Suspicious person

? A male and female were reported as using a hanger to open a vehicle at the Che Cafe. Checks OK.

Thursday, April 22

7:49 p.m.: Illegal parking

? A green station wagon was reported as rolling out of its space in Lot 357 at the Rady School of Management. Report taken.